I got a medium cost pc, it runs pretty much all new games on high quality settings. I get around 30 FPS on the most games, that is playable, but i would have enjoyed a 60 FPS much more. My camera is not with me on taking nice detailed pictures of my pc, so of all the pictures i took, this is the one that was not blurred.
- Motherboard: Gigabyte F2A78M-D3H
- Processor: AMD A8 6600K 3.9 GHz quad core (overclocked to 4.5GHz)
- Graphic card: XFX RADEON R7 260X 1075MHz 2GB DDR5
- Power supply: Cooler Master Extreme Power Plus – 600W Power Supply
- Case: Cooler Master Silencio 550 – Mid Tower
- Hard drives: Samsung 850 120GB, Samsung 850 250GB and 2 x Seagate 2 TB
- Fans: Cooler Master JetFlo 120 – POM Bearing 120mm High Performance Silent Fan for Computer Cases, CPU Coolers, and Radiators (Black)
As you can see, I also got some water cooling going on. Currently the GPU is not water cooled because of a leak i had about a week ago. But a new one is bought and on its way. I plan to set a 120 x 120mm radiator where the seagate drives stands right now when i build my NAS, for more cooling. I do also have one 240 x 120 mm radiator on the top of the case. You can see the fan, and it does helps a little, but i will remove the fan when the 120 x 120 mm radiator is installed. I do also got the cheapest radiators i found, they are good enough, but i would have bought some cobber ones instead so i do not mix any metals like i do now. I do not need a reservoir because the pump have a integritet one. On the pump i have something like a controller, it gives it less power so the pump does not make that much noise and will still perform well.
My water cooling parts:
- Pump: Yosoo SC-300T DC 12V Ultra-quiet Water Cooling Pump Tank 4W Reservoir
- Radiator 240 x 120 mm: 240mm Water Radiator
- Radiator 120 x 120 mm: AGPtek® 12 Pipe Heat Exchanger Radiator for PC Computer
- Tube: HPS 3/8″ (9.5mm) High Temp Clear Silicone Vacuum Hose x 5 Feet
- CPU block: Universal Computer CPU Water Cooling Block Head Radiator and Pagodas 50x50mm Copper Base Cool Inner Channel
- GPU block: GPU Water Cooling Block Transparent Platform Common 43-61 mm Pitch New
The GPU block is the new one, not the one that did leak.
So this is my pc, what do you think? Is it good, bad, a good budget PC, to low specs for water cooling? Say your opinion in the comment section below.